16TH SUMMER SCHOOL ON MODERN ASTROPHYSICS
Exoplanets: formation and evolution
The school will take place on 6 - 17 July 2020 at the MIPT campus in Dolgoprudny near Moscow, Russia. The school welcomes junior researchers: undergraduate and graduate students, as well as postdocs.
- Scott Gaudi (Ohio State University), "Exoplanet discovery and characterization"
- Catherine C. Espaillat (Boston University) "Protoplanetary disks"
- Yoram Lithwick (Northwestern University) "Disk-planet coupling "
- Yanqin Wu (University of Toronto) "Planet formation I"
- Roman Rafikov (Cambridge University) "Planet formation II"
- Daniel Fabrycky (University of Chicago) "Planetary dynamics"
- Jean-Michel Desert (University of Amsterdam), "Atmospheres, interiors"
Registration fee: 5000 RUB